Top to Bottom Website Development With Your Unique Perspective
Why is website development so important for your business?
Well, there are websites … and then there’s your website. Or, at least the vision of it. The one with:
- Dynamic, interactive user experiences
- Easy access to information and options.
- Powerful back end code to minimize lag time and permit the user to navigate through each bit of information while their interest increases.
It is the website that you try to get other developers to produce without success. Yet, you know today’s technology and program languages can turn your vision for a website with a unique perspective into a reality.
Time to shift gears with website development
This is where the Time4 Digital team thrives. We also want to bring your uncommon website to the internet for everyone to ooh and ahh about in amazement. However, we can’t perform this website development without your input. We want to know when we hit the mark or are so far off the mark is a dot. From start to finish, we want you to tell us if there’s something to add, subtract, or enhance.
This ensures the finished product is exactly what you want instead of just good enough. By reaching this goal there’s every chance you’ll work with us again … and again … and again.
Team up with Time4 Digital to develop a website with your unique perspective, and together we will:
- Build your Unique Website from the ground up by charting its initial design and workflow of static pages and applications.
- Establish the Website’s Platform, whether it’s an open-source Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress.org or a dedicated platform like WebGator or GoDaddy.
- Determine the Best Back End Coding Languages to use for maximum User Experience (UX) capabilities.
- Decide on a Static or Dynamic Front End, or a mix of both, in order to select the proper coding languages(s) for an easy-to-navigate User Interface (UI).
- Design the Website’s Layout with color selections, font styles, navigation, and branding elements.
- Add Initial Content needed to launch your website the moment it’s done.
- Implement Security Protocols to minimize the risk of your website being hacked or stolen.
- Link to a Statistics Program like Google Analytics to measure the website’s strong areas and those which need improvement.
There’s a lot of information detailed here. For something a bit more precise, here are samples of websites which we built from a simple foundation into something incredible.